Thursday, November 3, 2011

Giving Thanks - Day 3: Coupons

$2.23 and I had no coupon for the milk or the Benadryl!
Anyone who has spent more than 5 minutes around me knows my love of gaming.  No, I don't have a gambling addiction.  No, I do not share Ryan's love of Xbox.  I'm talking about the coupon game.  This particular game does not waste hours of time involve hours on the couch, but rather hours of clipping and browsing and shopping.  It has been YEARS since I paid for toothpaste, mustard, Worcestershire sauce or pantiliners (sorry boys).  I wish I had kept track of my savings (note to self, add to todo list for 2012) since I had started using coupons back in college.  It has to be well into the 5 digits (before the decimal point) maybe even close to 6 after the billion packs of diapers I've bought over the past three years.  I looked for some old pics of my savings that I take when I have an especially good trip and couldn't find too many.  I have no idea how I did the one above at this point, but obviously there had to have been several moneymakers or else the total couldn't have been lower than the retail of the milk and benadryl.  If I keep up with the blog like I've been meaning to do, you'll see more tallies!!


$84.46 for $310 worth of groceries. Not my best percentage but I got some splurges (gotta have my tots), lots of meat/cheese/raspberries that didnt have coupons ($47 of total).

No comments:

Post a Comment