Friday, November 11, 2011

Giving Thanks - Day 11: Fridays


Today I am thankful it's Friday. It's been one of the longest weeks of my life and I'm exhausted.  What's funny is that we haven't had too much going on in terms of the number of things, just the magnitude of it all.  I think maybe just the stress of the last few weeks with vacay, PJs party, having family in town, and mom's surgery caught up with me. We're good now, mom is on here way home, the house is still relatively clean and Ryan is interviewing like a fiend.  We have a low key weekend planned, weather is beautiful, and I have a 30% off Kohl's coupon that's calling my name!  We're good.

Believe it or not though, Friday is not my favorite day week.  I actually like Thursdays best. You're on the downhill slide and over the rough part of the week (usually for me) but the "oh crap, i told so and so that I would get that to them before the end of the week" panic hasn't set in yet.  PLUS on Thursdays I get to watch Revenge which is my favorite new show.  It actually comes on Wednesday nights, but I wait until it comes out through hulu since, for some reason the tuner in our HTPC won't seem to hold onto our ABC channel for very long.






This cartoon is for Ryan :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment