Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Giving Thanks - Day 16: Revenge

 Anyone who knows me knows that I'm a TV junkie.  The TV is almost always on if only for background noise.  Since I work from home that equates to a lot of tv time.  I generally tune into any kind of police or lawyer drama I can gt my eyes on, but this season there are several new shows that I'm really enjoying.  My favorite new show is Revenge.  I think I like it because its different.  I won't bore you with the details, but I would really suggest that you watch.  It's a serial so you'll need to start from the beginning.  Hulu and ABC.com have full episodes.

My #1 fave!
The Good Wife continues to be my all time fave and is very steamy this season.

Two shows that have really surprised me are Grimm and Once Upon a Time.  They are very similar in so much as they take fairy tales and modernize them.  Grimm is more of a police drama where Once Upon a Time is a soap opera.  I started watching them last week and have really enjoyed the first few episodes.  I don't expect them to stay around very long, but I might be surprised.
 

 There are also two from the little network that could, CW.  Hart of Dixie and Ringer. Neither of these will likely be up for any Emmy Awards, but they keep me entertained and that's what TV is all about, right?  I especially like the hunky lawyer on Hart of Dixie played by Scott Porter who was also in Friday Night Lights and in a completely different and very hot role in The Good wife

What's your favorite?  And remember, we don't have cable so be kinder than my co-workers who are constantly teasing me with the details of Real Housewives and Extreme Couponing when they KNOW that I can't watch them!!! Love you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment