Sunday, November 13, 2011

Giving Thanks: Day 13 - The Guenther Gang

Today I give thanks for The Guenther Gang that was officially formed 7 years ago today.  First there was Meg McGee, the fair haired girl who drove up and down my street when we were 15.  The memories we have shared are countless and priceless.




















Fast forward a few years and along came John Guenther to steal her heart.  He married her despite the fact that he knew that I came along with the deal.  At first, I can't say that I approved 100% because no one would ever be good enough for my bestie, but over the years he has grown on me, as I hope I have on him.  He is a great husband, an amazing father and a wicked good dancer, especially when wearing a Star Trek costume :-)

In July 2006 came Anna Paige and I was instantly in love.  She is an amazing little girl that is the perfect mix of tom boy and princess.  The only one that I know that goes hunting for bugs and snakes while wearing a tutu and carrying a magic wand.

We were lucky enough (ha!) to be pregnant together in 2009.  We both blew up like balloons. The water in my ankles alone could have turned the sahara into a waterpark.  But, from our bloated bodies came some super cute chubby babies.  Lillian Grace was a whopping 10lbs and G weighed in at 9lbs 7oz.  Lily is a tad bit quieter than Anna, but has an infectious smile and her dads awesome dance moves (nakey, nakey!).

Let's not forget Punky.  The most patient pooch the world has ever known. 

Thank you guys for letting me continue to be a part of your lives.  We are so lucky to have you in ours!


No comments:

Post a Comment