Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Giving Thanks - Day 22 - Little Pros Academy

G and Ms. Pam (not pictured Ms. Jamie)

I cried the first day that I dropped G off to daycare.  For as long as I can remember I wanted to be a stay at home mom, but so far that hasn't been in the plans for us.  We are incredibly lucky to have found a five star daycare that we love and its just 2 minutes and 37 seconds from our house (if we get stopped at the light).  Yes, I timed it.  The teachers and staff are amazing and both boys are just thriving.  I had the privilege of helping with an appreciation lunch today, the least that I could do for all they do for us.  At this point I'm not sure that I could handle being a SAHM or do nearly as good of a job as their teachers are doing.  Maybe one day I'll be able to find out, but in the meantime, we are so thankful to have found Little Pros Academy.
Janis, PJ and Ebony.  Despite his demeanor in the picture he really does love his teachers, he just loves his mommy more.

No comments:

Post a Comment