Tuesday, November 1, 2011

30 Days of Giving Thanks

Hat tip to my bff Meg for this idea.  I'm totally ripping it off, but immitation is the most sincere form of flattery right?  I can't say that October was the best month I've ever had, so now, more than ever, is the time to focus on the things that I'm truly thankful for.

First and foremost, I get to spend every day with the three cutest boys in the world.  They all make me laugh and smile everyday (not every minute of everyday, but at least once a day).  Graham constantly amazes me with the things he knows and says.  He is so smart!  PJ has the most infectious laugh you'll ever hear.  He is so observant and curious, he doesn't say much yet, but I bet when he does start he'll come out with some amazing things too.  And Ryan.  I'm not sure why God made me wait so long to find him, possibly to appreciate him all that much more.  He is the most amazing husband and father.  Some would say a saint for putting up with me and my crazy ways.  He supports me in everything that I do and I can never thank him enough.


No comments:

Post a Comment