Friday, October 5, 2012

Fall happiness!

There are many things that I love about Fall...the cool crisp air, being able to sleep with the windows open, the fall colors, cheap school supplies, pumpkins, mums, turkey for Thansgiiiiving...I could go on.  But, one of my very favorite things is the beginning of "specialty coffee" season.  All the coffee shops and creamer makers bust out the Pumpkin Spice Coffee and that usually makes me happy.  HOWEVER, this year I am serious about being 40 and Fabulous! so the 60+g of sugars in the Starbucks version just doesn't compute.  Well, butter my biscuit and call me Sally, look what showed up in the breakroom at work today:



and look at the nutritional info on it.  0.3g...woohoo!!! Happy :-)


In case you didn't click the link above, Adam Sandler's Thanksgiving song is definitely worth a watch/listen.  Cracks me up!


No comments:

Post a Comment