Sunday, June 3, 2012

Small changes that make a big difference...

This morning Ryan and I were on the way to the pool and were going to stop by Harris Teeter and pick up some beer on the way.  Then we realized it was only 10am.  No, we didn't then realize that we should be in church and not drinking beer, although that's probably true! Rather we realized that we COULDN'T buy beer because it was not yet noon.   He said that if he were ever elected to office that would be the first law he would repeal.  I said that I would change FSA rules to allow $5,000 per child (rather than per family) and bring back the ability to pay for over the counter drugs (as I try to spend out the money I have left on my FSA account!). Both small changes that would make a huge difference in our lives!   What would you change? 

No comments:

Post a Comment