Monday, February 13, 2012

Busted!

I just tried to pull one over on G and got busted. I grabbed 2 Joe Joe's, popped one in my mouth in kitchen, and headed back to the family room with the other hidden in my hand. G was standing at coffee table eating pears (he's sick so I'm slacking on the rules) so he couldn't see me so I popped other one in my mouth.  Just after I close my mouth he turns around, looks at me and says "mommy what are you eating?". I could only shrug because I have a mouth full of cookies so he asks again. I shrug again, still trying to hide the fact that I'm eating his favorite treat right in front of him without letting him have one. He then says "mommy, open your mouth! Let me see!  Let me see!!" and crawls up onto he couch and tries to pry my mouth open to see. At this point I'm laughing so hard I just about spit out the cookie. He looks at me so confused and says "What mommy? What?" and all I could do is hug him.  Then I guess he figured out what I was eating because he says "Mommy, I gotta go potty. I want a cookie tooooo."  You know I could have never, ever, not in a million years imagined how much I love these boys.

No comments:

Post a Comment