Saturday, January 21, 2012

Seaworld, neat! Disney, wow!! South of the Border...MIND BLOWING (for a2 year old)

I know I have a ton to report on after a week on vacay, but just a quick note so I don't forget. At just after 11 after a long day of driving, the kids are still awake but thankfully calm. Ryan LOVES Blenheim ginger ale and one of the few places that we know to get it is South of the Border just on the South Carolina side of the NC/SC border. For those of you who are not familiar, the best way I can think to describe it is a red neck Times Square. Basically think neon. As we're pulling off I95 G says "oooooh pretty" followed by several "look mommy" "look daddy" and "it's Christmas time". I swear, this kid cracks me up. Now if they can just hold on another 2 hours, we'll be home!!

No comments:

Post a Comment